January 22, 2018 Klym Land Services Press Release:
Click here to view the Klym Land Services - Press Release from 1.22.18
WHO WE ARE - David Klym
Professional Landman since 1980
As a member of the American Association of Professional Landman since 1980, along with North Dakota and Wyoming Landman Associations, and the North Dakota Petroleum Council, and achieving ‘Certified Professional Landman‘ status in 1991, David Klym’s mission is to provide the highest standards of ‘Landwork’ for its clients and to encourage sound stewardship of energy and mineral resources. David has extensive experience of over 41 years throughout the Rocky Mountain Region and various other states while working on Federal, State, Fee and Tribal Lands for a number of major oil companies and Independents.
WHAT WE DO
NEGOTIATE, DETERMINE, REVIEW, UNITIZE
Klym Land Services Landwork includes:
- Negotiating for the acquisition or divestiture of mineral rights.
- Negotiating business agreements that provide for the exploration and/or development of minerals.
- Determining ownership in minerals through the research of public and private records.
- Reviewing the status of title, curing title defects, providing title due diligence in minerals or the acquisition and divestiture of mineral properties.
- Unitizing or pooling of interests in minerals.
- Negotiate Surface Agreements and/or Rights-of-Way for well locations, pipelines and/or access roads.
- Expert witness’ status at Oil and Gas Commission hearings.